its been a rough week for me. no action, having a slight lead the seeing it obliterated by P&C in a matter of hours. Even contemplated qutting the team BUT im not.
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow—
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out—
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit—
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
1. One point per girl, not per time
2. No intentional “cock-blocking”
3. Every “score” must be “blogged” to officially count
4. The team currently winning has there mascot as the profile picture
5. Each team captain has been declared a “handicap”, one girl that they could easily have sex with, but doesn’t count
6. If a female becomes impregnated, that person is disqualified and the game will cease to exist, we are going to promote safe sex here.
6B. However, If said female becomes impregnated and gets an abortion…the formerly dq’d player gets 2 bonus points. 1 for a close call, the other for being pro-choice